GMU students will be bringing home pamphlets for the Summer Journey, an opportunity for summer enrichment right here on campus!
The Summer Journey will run from 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. July 19-22. Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day of the program, which also offers the following to GMU students:
* Hiking local trails (requires sneakers or boots, pants, bug spray, sunscreen)
* Yard games on the lawn
* Sewing fun and new things
* Dance - Tap, Jazz, Musical Theater
* Theater - Learning about lights and sounds used on stage
* What is genocide?
* Hats for Homeless - Loom creative community service
* Book Clubs - Journey through books
* Can you survive Science Basketball?
* Arts & Crafts
* Pie Making - Flavors of fun
* Knitting & Crocheting
* Escape Room creations
* Summer camping activities
* Journey of the Arts - Where will you travel?
* Three field trips
Want to come fly with us? Be sure to read the pamphlet for more information, or email [email protected]