The first day of the 2019-2020 school year is almost here, so the Gilbertsville-Mount Upton Central School District is mailing important information right to your door. In the next couple of days, you should receive a welcome letter from PK-12 Principal Heather Wilcox and these items:
1. Student Information Sheets: Please update your information, sign the sheet and return it with your child(ren) on the first day of school.
2. Free/Reduced Lunch Application: All families should complete and return this form regardless of eligibility as it affects meal prices and other District funding.
3. PickUp Patrol Flier: Learn about our dismissal process using the PickUp Patrol app.
4. Kindergarten Teacher Assignments (if applicable): Find out who will be teaching your student(s) this year.
5. Middle/High School Student Schedules & Supply Lists (if applicable): See your child(ren)’s academic schedule(s) and find out exactly what they need to succeed.
Click on the link below to view and download the entire letter now!
Remember to visit us online at www.gmucsd.org
to stay up to date on important District events. Our redesigned website has an easy-to-follow home page featuring a calendar of upcoming events, the latest District news and links to our social media pages (Facebook
). There’s even a page just for parents!
School starts Wednesday, September 4, for all students, and we couldn’t be more excited! See you soon!