The Superintendents and Athletic Directors of the Tri-Valley League have agreed on common protocols and expectations for the winter basketball season. The health and safety of our athletes, coaches, and fans are of the utmost importance to us.
- Spectators - Each school will determine if spectators are allowed based on their gym capacity.
- Facemasks must be worn by players, coaches, referees and fans. Please make sure face masks cover both your nose and mouth.
- Scrimmages will be closed to spectators.
- Streaming of games - All schools will stream games through their websites, social-media platforms and/or the NFHS Network. GMU will live stream home games on its YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/gmucentralschool).
- Concessions - Depending on space concession stands may or may not be offered. (Will not be offered at GMU)
- Please stay home if you are sick.
Spectator and streaming information will be posted on each schools’ website. This information will be fluid as changes may occur on a daily or weekly basis. Please make sure you check before you travel to a game.
We are looking forward to watching our student-athletes compete. We are asking for your cooperation in following the protocols and expectations that have been put into place. If everyone does their part we can have a successful basketball season.
Tri-Valley League Superintendents
Tri-Valley League Athletic Directors
Tri-Valley League Guidelines for Basketball Games - Updated 1/29/2022
Note: If spectators are allowed, they may attend in person via invitation only.
Posted 11/23/2021 ... Updated 12/3/2021 ... Updated 1/5/2022 ... Updated 1/29/2022